Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I am

I am Thanh Dao. I am 18 years old and I am going to be 19 next month. I am from the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. This year is my sophomore year in college and the second year in St Cloud State University. My major is Finance but I am still just studying in general classes. The first time I came to the U.S was when I was an exchange student in Wisconsin state 2 years ago. I love hanging out with my family and friends, cooking, and posing photos. I love to study and come to class also but I do not like to do homework. I hate dishonest people and who are not well-organized because I am a quite neat person. I do not like to go to the gym but I am trying to love it because it is good for my health. I took a yoga class last summer and now I usually do yoga at home in the evening. My goals this year are to get a 4.0 GPA, make more friends from every country, cook more kinds of food, and learn one more sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment